Who We Are
Neighbor for Neighbor Inc. is a non-profit food pantry located and serving the needy in eastern Monroe County. Through the generosity of businesses, organizations, and individual community members we have been in operation for more than 30 years.
What We Do
1. Offer a variety of canned, fresh and frozen food items with each visit.
2. Make county/community resource referrals
3. Solicit and receive food deemed unsaleable by retailers
4. Distribute large quantities of donated product to other food pantries and other nonprofits who serve the low income population.
5. Provide hunger education and awareness to local businesses and organizations.
Neighbor for Neighbor, Inc.
1118 W. Veterans Street
Tomah WI, 54660
Pantry Hours/Food Distribution
1:00 P.M.- :3:30 p.m.
2nd and 4th Wednesday:
10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
call ahead if you are coming on a holiday or during bad weather to make sure we are open
(for questions or donations)
Monday through Friday
9:00 am- 12:00 pm