Who We Are
Neighbor for Neighbor, Inc. is a non-profit food pantry located and serving the needy in eastern Monroe County. Through the love and generosity of businesses, organizations, and individuals, we have been in operation for more than 30 years.
Friend us on facebook at: facebook.com/nfnpantry
The 17th annual Feinstein Challenge runs from March 1st through April 30th. Your donation helps us receive a portion of the million dollars the Feinstein Foundation gives to participating food partries across the United States.
What We Do
1. Offer a variety of canned, fresh, and frozen food items with each
2. Make county/community resource referrals.
3. Solicit and receive food deemed unsaleable by retailers.
4. Distribute large quantities of donated product to other food pantries and other nonprofits who serve the low income population.
5. Provide hunger education and awareness to local businesses, organizations, and schools.
*Neighbor for Neighbor is an equal opportunity provider. Handicap accessible parking is available.*
Neighbor for Neighbor, Inc.
1118 West Veterans Street
Tomah, WI 54660
Pantry Hours/Food Distribution
*Monday & Friday:
1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
*2nd & 4th Wednesdays:
3:30 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Call ahead if you are coming on a holiday or during bad weather to make sure we are open.
Office Hours (for questions/donations)
*Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.