Who We Are
Neighbor for Neighbor, Inc. is a non-profit food pantry located and serving the needy in eastern Monroe County. Through the love and generosity of businesses, organizations, and individuals, we have been in operation for more than 30 years.
Friend us on facebook at: facebook.com/nfnpantry
CPR Holiday Train
Thursday, December 5th at the Tomah Depot 5:40 p.m.
Enjoy a 30 minute musical show. Bring a canned item for the pantry.
Our third annual "Harvest Challenge" will begin on October 15th and run through December 15th. Make a donation and help us double the $12,000 matching dollars. Every donation stays local to help our neighbors in need.
What We Do
1. Offer a variety of canned, fresh, and frozen food items with each
2. Make county/community resource referrals.
3. Solicit and receive food deemed unsaleable by retailers.
4. Distribute large quantities of donated product to other food pantries and other nonprofits who serve the low income
5. Provide hunger education and awareness to local businesses, organizations, and schools.
*Neighbor for Neighbor is an equal opportunity provider. Handicap accessible parking is available.*
Neighbor for Neighbor, Inc.
1118 West Veterans Street
Tomah, WI 54660
Pantry Hours/Food Distribution
*Monday & Friday:
1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
*2nd & 4th Wednesdays:
3:30 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Call ahead if you are coming on a holiday or during bad weather to make sure we are open.
Office Hours (for questions/donations)
*Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.