Who We Are
Neighbor for Neighbor, Inc. is a non-profit food pantry located and serving the needy in eastern Monroe County. Through the love and generosity of businesses, organizations, and individuals, we have been in operation for more than 30 years.
Friend us on facebook at: facebook.com/nfnpantry
Multi-Million Dollar Challenge
From January 1st-May 31st, for each hour of exercise or each pound of weight you lose, the Princeton Club will donate 10 pounds of food to Second Harvest. You can choose Neighbor for Neighbor to receive food credit. Sign up at www.princetonclub.net
The 16th Annual Feinstein Challenge runs March 1st- April 30th.
Our pantry will receive a portion of the million dollar donation based on monetary and food donations during March and April. See our newsletter for more information.
What We Do
1. Offer a variety of canned, fresh, and frozen food items with each
2. Make county/community resource referrals.
3. Solicit and receive food deemed unsaleable by retailers.
4. Distribute large quantities of donated product to other food pantries and other nonprofits who serve the low income
5. Provide hunger education and awareness to local businesses, organizations, and schools.
*Neighbor for Neighbor is an equal opportunity provider. Handicap accessible parking is available.*
Neighbor for Neighbor, Inc.
1118 West Veterans Street
Tomah, WI 54660
Pantry Hours/Food Distribution
*Monday & Friday:
1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
*2nd & 4th Wednesdays:
3:30 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Call ahead if you are coming on a holiday or during bad weather to make sure we are open.
Office Hours (for questions/donations)
*Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.